Welcome to PhysioGuru 3.0, an updated and revised version of the popular site. PhysioGuru is a community of physiotherapists which aims to provide useful information on news, clinical topics and professional issues for physiotherapists (Physical therapists) around the globe. Check out our sections -
1. Blog - The updated blog will present articles related to critique of latest physiotherapy research evidence, physiotherapy books, physiotherapy clinic softwares, physiotherapy apps and other media. It will also continue to provide latest physiotherapy news from around the world. Another prominent feature of the blog will be interviews with prominent or innovative physiotherapists who have made a difference to the field and are leading the profession.
2. Archive - This section presents some of the articles which have been saved from the previous version of PhysioGuru. These include some of the clinical topics or professional issues which impacted upon physiotherapists.
3. Videos - This section presents a vareity of videos related to clinical assessment and management procedures in physiotherapy. These videos are hosted at third party sites and streamed in the form of a library for convenience.
4. Events - Physiotherapy events presents an opportunity for our readers to showcase their events i.e physiotherapy conferences, workshops, seminars and webinars to the wider audience. You need to register and login to add events to the directory.
5. Directory - Physiotherapy Directory is our attempt to catalogue physiotherapy educational providers and clinics all over the world. Any registered user is able to add their listing which will be published upon review by the admin team.